We understand that if you don’t feel secure about using our site, you will likely not return. Therefore, we take the issue of privacy of personal and company information very seriously and want you to feel comfortable while using our site.
The Edward Lowe Foundation has implemented fair information practices designed to protect your privacy. We believe that privacy of personal and company information is a human right. We believe that everyone benefits from the free flow of information and pledge to gather and use information about use responsibly.
What We Know About You:
- Edward Lowe Foundation collects general user information such as what site you just came from, the browser you use, and the path you take throughout our site.
- We may collect your name and email address, as well as the name and email address of another, to deliver content through an “email a friend,” social media or similar service.
- Depending on the service, we may also collect your name, company name, address, phone number, gender and age upon signup; however, this is an opt-in service to be submitted at your discretion.
- We collect information you agree to provide us while answering interactive forums or surveys. Information collected may include limited personal data: your email address, your name, your mailing address, and facts about your company, including years in business, number of employees, type of business, and annual revenue.
- We cannot and do not represent and warrant that Internet transmissions are entirely secure.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under thirteen years of age. If you are under thirteen, please do not submit any information to our site.
How We Use What We Learn:
- We compile and use information gathered to offer you services and to better design and customize our online services to meet your needs.
- We use the information you provide when you use our “email a friend,” social media or similar services to fulfill your request.
- Your responses to surveys and interactive forums are confidential and will be used for statistical analysis only.
- We use the personal and company information for compiling aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- In cases where we offer an incentive for your participation, we use your name and other contact information to fulfill your prize winnings.
- We reserve the right to use session technology and related techniques to help you move faster through our site. Information collected during a session may be stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
- We reserve the right to send to you direct mail or email about our new site features.
- We will never sell or share any information that you provide us with any other third party unless we have your explicit permission to do so. Edward Lowe Foundation furnishes only non-identifying information such as your age and gender to statistical companies solely for marketing purposes.
How You Can Change/Delete Your Data:
You may change or delete your data that are collected through this website by contacting us.
We are here to serve you and your business-related needs.