Disclaimers and Notices
- Materials in the online service managed by the Edward Lowe Foundation have been selected by the Edward Lowe Foundation to be helpful to its audience of entrepreneur support organizations and their entrepreneurs of growing businesses as well as the business community as a whole. Access to and use of this Web site and all of the Edward Lowe Foundation’s content, services, materials, information, databases and systems are subject to these Disclaimers and Notices, any Agreements and applicable laws and regulations (including all export and import laws, regulations and restrictions), all of which are subject to change and may be revised from time to time without prior notice.
- Materials contained in the online services managed by the Edward Lowe Foundation are general in nature. The programs and other information, services, and materials are provided “as is, where is” and without any representations or warranties whatsoever. All warranties, either express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and against interference or infringement are waived. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information or materials found herein shall be at your sole risk.
- The Edward Lowe Foundation strives to provide accurate, timely, and authoritative information in all its content and through this site. The Edward Lowe Foundation cannot, however, warranty the content of the articles, nor can it be responsible for inaccurate statements.
- This information provided herein is for information only. Please obtain appropriate professional assistance should you need expert advice or the individual analysis of a particular matter. Information appearing on this site does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Edward Lowe Foundation.
- User is granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Web site so long as the link does not portray the Edward Lowe Foundation or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
- Any links to third-party websites or references to third-party organizations are provided as a convenience to users only. Such linked websites may not be under the control of the Edward Lowe Foundation and the Edward Lowe Foundation does not make any representations concerning any such websites, and the Edward Lowe Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in such third-party websites. The inclusion of any Hyperlink on this website is not and should not imply any endorsement by the Edward Lowe Foundation of such linked websites.
- Neither the Edward Lowe Foundation nor its directors, officers, employees, agents or licensors shall in any event be liable to you or to any third party for any lost profits, revenues, business opportunities or business advantages whatsoever, nor for any special, consequential, direct, indirect or incidental losses, damages or expenses directly or indirectly relating to the programs, the information, services or materials provided to you by the Edward Lowe Foundation, accessible in or through this website whether such claim is based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability in tort or any other theory of relief or whether or not the Edward Lowe Foundation is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks, including names, logos, slogans and service marks appearing at the website, whether registered or unregistered, is the property of the Edward Lowe Foundation or of third parties and are used by the Foundation with permission. Except as otherwise identified, the copyright in the content and presentation of the website is owned by the Edward Lowe Foundation. No part of this Web site may be copied or reproduced or distributed for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Edward Lowe Foundation or the identified owner of the information and content.
- If any part or parts of these Disclaimers and Notices are held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Disclaimers and Notices affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. The use by you of this website, Edward Lowe Foundation information, content, services or other materials, shall be governed by applicable United States federal law and the laws of the State of Michigan, excluding its conflict-of-laws rules. You hereby agree to waive any right to a jury trial in any suit arising out of or relating to this website or any Edward Lowe Foundation information, content, service or other product. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating hereto must be commenced within one year from the date the right, claim, demand or cause of action being asserted first came into being.